Dr. Burris is a cornea sub specialist in Ophthalmology. Patients are referred to us for consultation and treatment by another doctor.
If you have been referred for consultation, we will keep your doctor informed about your condition and the treatment you receive and advise you when to return to your doctor’s care.
If you would like other doctors to receive reports, please bring their names and addresses at the time of your appointment.
Initial appointment may be made by your referring doctor’s office. Please make sure to schedule any future appointments before you leave our office.
If you must cancel your appointment, please notify us as soon as possible so you will not be charged a cancellation fee. Appointment hours: 8:45 AM – 4:00 PM.
Northwest Corneal Services offers the following services in medical and surgical care…
- Corneal Transplantation
- High-risk Keratoplasty
- Lipiview and Lipiflow technology, Corneal Topography, Specular Microscopy
- Meibomian Gland Dysfunction
- Dry Eyes/ Sjogren’s Syndrome
- Immunologic Eye Disorders
- Anterior Segment Reconstruction
- Diseases and Inflammations of the Eye
- External Eye Infections
- Corneal Ulcers and Scars
- Complex Cataract Surgery Phacoemulsification
- Intraocular Lens Complications
- Tumors of the Anterior Eye
- Epithelial Downgrowth
- Laser Surgery
- Keratoconus; Crosslinking
- Second Opinions… among others.